PSCI1006 – Certificate in Psychology & Counselling
Master the skills to manage and motivate others and study psychology and counselling online today!
Further your career by gaining insights into the origins of human behaviour. Learn to have positive relationships and lead teams well with effective communication skills and conflict resolution techniques.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Learn to deal with people positively by understanding their behaviour
- Advance your career by improving your communication and people management skills
- Gain a foundation for working in counselling online and offline in sessions, management or education
- Receive a FREE 12 month student membership to the International Association for Counselling
The availability of bookkeeping and accounting-related roles in New Zealand is expected to increase resulting in over 5,000 job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for bookkeepers and accountants is between $40,000 – $70,000 per year.
Investment: €349 or from only €25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments throughout.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 80 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in 10 weeks.
Entry requirements: No previous experience necessary
About the developers: This course has been developed by highly qualified psychologists with many years working experience.
Pathways: This course leads on to our Diploma in Psychology & Counselling
This Psychology & Counselling Online Course Covers the following
- PSCG205 – Stress
- PSCG101 – Abnormal behaviour
- PSCG144 – Individual Behaviour
- PSCG139 – Group behaviour
- PSCG166 – Methods of dealing with psychological problems
- PSCG112 – Conflict resolution
- PSCG149 – Interpersonal communication skills
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!