Diploma in Xero
It’s one of the most highly awarded Xero courses that you could take. The Diploma in Xero for accountancy, bookkeeping and administration roles is loaded with specially rated achievements. These include certificates in Xero, Xero Payroll, Advanced Certificate in Xero. Plus, you’ll receive the official Xero Advisor Certification on completion. If you want to be quickly acknowledged and highly rewarded, then this Diploma is the one.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready.
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~40 Hours | 6 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Gain Advanced Xero Skills
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just €499
Or from only €25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- You’ll be provided with comprehensive one-on-one tutor support
- Flexible start dates – enrol online and start when you are ready
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace
- With the course approved by the CPD Certification Service, you’ll gain 40 continuing professional development hours.
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals.
- The course has been developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner – you’ll receive updated course material with the latest Xero functions, tips and tricks
- Upon successful completion, you’ll receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
The Diploma in Xero comprises the following courses;
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases & Bills
- Reconciliation & Managing Accounts in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Reporting
- Introduction to Xero Add-ons
- Introduction to Learn Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
- Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
- Budgeting with Xero
- Tracking Categories in Xero
- Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
- Customising Templates in Xero
- Introduction to Projects and Expenses
- Advanced Certificate in Xero Assessment
Receive access to Xero’s official advisor certification. This contains assessment questions to test your knowledge and understanding of Xero, based on what you have learned in the Certificate in Xero, Certificate in Xero Payroll and Advanced Certificate in Xero. This certification is issued by Xero and is a frequent request of employers.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by selecting your course and clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors. Give them a call on 01 437 8559 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course takes approximately 40 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as an Accounting Technician. These jobs in Ireland earn approximately €72,376 per year but can be as high as €90,000 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 14 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.