AAT Qualified Bookkeeper Pathway
Take the right path to fast track your Bookkeeping career
You’re well on the road to success once you have this course under your belt. You’ll become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper where you’ll learn to balance the books, prepare VAT returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to launch your own bookkeeping business. Plus, receive a FREE 12-month Qualified Bookkeeper membership with AAT.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready.
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~140 Hours | 6 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Gain AAT Membership
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just €699
Or from only €25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with exclusive access to online resources – including industry leading e-learning modules and webinars.
- AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support.
- The Career Academy is a an Approved AAT Provider, plus an official Xero Education Partner – gain the Official Xero Advisor Certification on completion.
- Add the letters AATQB (AAT Qualified Bookkeeper) after your name once you’re a member.
The AAT Qualified Bookkeeper Pathway comprises the following 13 courses;
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Financial Statements
- Fundamentals of VAT
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
- Accounting with Xero
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
- AAT Assessment of Competence
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 14-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
Frequently Asked Questions
This course costs €699 or only €25 per week on a no deposit, interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 140 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Bookkeeper. These jobs in Ireland earn approximately €35,000 per year but can be as high as €43,050 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 01 437 8559 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works: