AAT Qualified Bookkeeper Pathway
Become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with this Pathway Program!
Become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with our Pathway for Bookkeepers and fast track your bookkeeping career! Learn to balance the books, prepare VAT returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to work towards launching your own bookkeeping business! AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Once you have completed this course and applied for your licence, your AAT membership will give your future clients confidence in your ability to meet renowned international standards.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become an AAT Bookkeeper with this comprehensive, affordable, online course.
- The only Certificate in Bookkeeping accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and supported by Xero and Sage
- Become a certified bookkeeper with the support of two reputable organisations (ICB & AAT) with exclusive access to online resources – including industry leading e-learning modules and webinars
- Add the letters AAT after your name once you’re a member!
- Work from home and earn up to €100 per hour once you are certified
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to AAT
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Accreditation, Certification & Qualification details: The Career Academy is an Accredited Training Centre by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. On completion of this course, you will also gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
Investment: €699 or from only €25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 13 modules / 13 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments, before a final Assessment of Competence.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Duration: A total of 100 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and VAT returns
This Pathway covers the following
The Certificate in Bookkeeping covers the following modules:
ABKI202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
ABKI152 – General Journal
ABKI153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
ABKI218 – Depreciation
ABKI106 – Accruals and Prepayments
ABKI146 – Financial Statements
ABKI133 – Fundamentals of VAT
ABKI214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
ABKI217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
ABKI103 – Accounting with Xero
ABKI122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
CITG125 – Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
The Assessment of Competence contains a comprehensive quiz made up of 50 questions, including multi-choice, missing words, drag and drop, true and false, and matching options. This quiz is designed to test your level of bookkeeping competence, and on completion you will be eligible to apply for AAT Membership through The Career Academy.
ABKI105 – Assessment of Competence
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Yash (Accounting Tutor)
It was such a challenging journey with The Career Academy. The program that I took was not really as easy as I imagined but they made sure that the students will really understand the course. My favorite tutor was Yash Mittal, his feedback were encouraging and gave me so much inspiration and more determination to finish my course.
Mitali (Accounting Tutor)
It was really great to work with Career Academy. The tutors helped me finish the course in a reasonably short time. I am proud of my achievement and am probably continuing my studies at a career academy. Thank you all my tutors:Tracy, Eden, Mitali, Bhavic
Upnesh (Accounting Tutor)
Thank you Upnesh Prasad for your colorful and positive feedback.
This gave me a fresh boost for further study.
Sumit (Accounting Tutor)
I love my bookkeeper course. It's so easy to navigate through. The teachers are amazing! They give you the motivation to reach your next module, special thanks to Sumit Sahi, his support was essential to make me feel confidence from the beginning to the end! I hardly recommend this course if you seeking to improve your Bookkeeping skills.
Bhavik (Accounting Tutor)
Very good tutor support, thank you Bhavik Daya!
My first assignment was assessed very promptly and with very well explained errors and where I needed to reinforce my knowledge.
I got some good energy for further study.
Blessing (Accounting Tutor)
I am enjoying my course. Blessing helps me when I need help. Overall I would recommend others to study with The Career Academy and would do future studies.
Tracey (Accounting Tutor)
Thank you Tracey Annan for your objective grade on my Myob payroll assignment. I can learn from my mistakes. I think it’s good to do something wrong so we can study more closely and learn more.
Awais (Accounting Tutor)
I am satisfied with the quality of the course and specially with the tutor Awais Khan who is helping me.
Bethan (Accounting Tutor)
I have received a few feedbacks from my tutors since now and must admit the best and the most motivating was from Bethan Hart. Bethan very carefully and deeply analyzed and summarize my work, giving me wonderful and encouraging words at the end. Her positive attitude really motivated me to keep my online study and convinced to work even harder. Maria K.
Ridge (Accounting Tutor)
I enjoyed studying with the Career Academy for an Advanced Certificate in MYOB.The content was easy to understand and the instructions easy to follow as well.The timely response from tutors was exceptional,the help i received from my tutor Ridge Selvaraj was incredible,he was always helpful and even when l asked for explanations regarding the assessments his response was always clear and precise.Thank you for your assistance
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!