Our Online Management & Leadership courses
From business soft-skills, team leadership and marketing to events, weddings and tourism, The Career Academy covers a wide range of Management & Hospitality topics crucial to success. If you need to upskill, start here.
Our students rate us 4.8/5 stars on Trustpilot
“Human Resources and Personnel Management Course…”
“I found the Human Resources and Personnel Management course had great content and have discovered systems I can implement at work. The tutors respond quickly when you submit and give comprehensive feedback.”
– Dee. B
- Introductory-level online personnel management course
- Learn the skills necessary to create great teams, and have their work to their highest potential
- Earn an employer recognised certificate in personnel management.
- Receive 1-on-1 comprehensive tutor support.
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio, plus plan your business for success
- Receive expert guidance from Business Coaches on how to start and manage your new business.
- Learn the essential skills needed to work in the wedding and event management industries.
- Understand how a hotel operates and learn effective management policies
- Learn to manage hotel reception including customer service and communication
- Learn to manage a variety of hotel food services including room service, bar and restaurant.
- Improve the ratings of your current hotel with new knowledge and deeper insight!
- The perfect career choice for those capable at juggling multiple tasks, who can move at the speed of light and thrive under pressure!
- Special event planning can include many types of events, not just weddings, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards.
- Become a certified event planner with our online course and get started in your exciting new career.
- Learn a broad range of business disciplines valuable for your professional development.
- Gain valuable skills in practical accounting, management, marketing and IT.
- Get a real understanding of how to build an effective team, manage projects and convert website visits to leads.
- Learn the fundamentals of payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Obtain a major understanding of how to process payroll
- Once completed, it will further enhance your payroll skills, enabling you to pursue a career in the payroll sector as a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer.
Everything you need to know before enrolling
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download your free course guide
Prefer a call? 01 437 8559
Most employers prefer candidates who hold a Diploma in Management & Team Leadership.